Become a Medarchive Magazine contributor
At Medarchivemagazine.com, our mission is to enlighten, educate, inspire, inform, and promote the overall health and wellbeing of the reader community.
If you are a medic, knowledgeable in the field of health and wellness, have a powerful personal medical school journey or experience to share, we welcome you to reach out to us to be considered for publication on our blog.
What we Currently accept
Medical school Guides/Stories
If you have an inspiring, informative, or educative medical school-related journey that you feel could help others in the MedarchiveMagazine.com community, we welcome you to send us your content to be considered. Stories that get published on Medarchive Magazine:
- Are genuine and heartfelt
- Aim to encourage, educate, and guide medical students and medical graduates.
- Aim to maintain an overall positive tone without sounding irreverent, antagonistic, or resentful
- Visit here to browse previously published articles.
Health and Wellness Articles
If you are a credentialed professional who would like to share a health-related topic, we welcome you to submit an article.
This includes all types of health care providers as well as wellness/fitness experts.
In order to maintain the standard of quality of trustworthy and unbiased health information available on MedarchiveMagazine.com, we are interested in well-written and researched (evidence-based) articles that will both empower and educate the expanse the Medarchive Magazine community.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
- Diet & Nutrition
- Fitness & Exercise
- Mental Health & Self-Care
- Living with or overcoming health conditions
- Advances in healthcare
At Medarchive Magazine, we also encourage other publications not just limited to medical education.
If you have a study or educational guide to educate readers interested in other paramedical careers like Nursing, Radiography, Physiotherapy, etc. We encourage you to also submit your content for review.
If you have any information that could help skyrocket the career of the reader’s Community at Medarchive Magazine, we encourage you to submit content for publication.
Such contents like the various career pathways after medical school or for graduates generally are welcomed.
Medarchive Magazine encourages entrepreneurship among medical students and medical school graduates.
We accept articles that are tailored to increase the number of medical entrepreneurs by sharing business ideas.
- Articles and stories should be between approximately 1000 and 2500 words.
- For health articles, the tone should be informative and educational without sounding biased or promotional in nature.
- Personal stories should be written with the goal of inspiring readers who may be going through similar circumstances, with an overarching tone that is positive and encouraging.
- Along with your submission, you may include an Author Bio and links to your website/blog.
- Highlight your credentials—including where you trained, any books you’ve written, and publications you’ve been featured in.
- Medarchive Magazine reserves the right to edit the wording and formatting of your article as necessary for clarity and tone.
- There is no limit for the number of submissions you are allowed to send in. Therefore, we encourage you to submit any articles/stories that you would like to be considered for publication.
- While Medarchive Magazine cannot guarantee publication of all guest content, we do carefully consider each submission. Therefore, we recommend sending in more than one article to increase your chances of publication.
Submit your content below for review
Please submit your completed article through the form below. (We currently do not accept poetry and all posts must be up to 1000 words).
Due to the volume of submitted content MedarchiveMagazine.com receives, we are unable to respond individually to each submission; however, you will be notified by email if it is selected for publication.
Want To Join Our Editorial Community On WhatsApp?
Join our editorial WhatsApp group to contribute content as often as you want. You will be informed of other open writing opportunities too.
Questions or Inquiries?
Please use the form below to contact us if you are interested in contributing or have questions about being featured.