Welcome to the month of December! The long awaited festive period, and the season for Medical Entrepreneurship fest on Medarchive Magazine for this year 2020.
Gratitude makes one happier and more successful. And there are many ways to show gratitude to society and the community because without one another, there is nothing any of us can achieve.
For Medarchive Magazine, we have chosen this Medical entrepreneurship fest for December 2020 gratitude challenge.
Brief History of Medarchive Magazine
Medarchive Magazine is grateful to all who appreciate our content. The magazine was officially launched on the 15th of May, 2020, as a research magazine for Medical students and students affiliated to the health and Medical Sciences.
But gradually, we have been taking giant leaps to broaden our horizons, in order to add more value to the Medical and health profession especially in places like Nigeria, and Africa as a whole where the passion for health practice has been seriously going down among youths.
Our goal is to renew this passion in the health profession. And this goal is summarized by our motto; To Enlighten, Inspire, and Promote health.
So far, we have achieved great success! And today, here are some of our achievements:
- We are featured on Feedspot as one of the top 100 blogs in Nigeria for the year 2020.
- According to Alexa Ranking System for websites, Medarchive Magazine as of 30th of November, 2020 is now ranked among the 1st 1 million websites out of over 1 billion websites worldwide.
- Our webpages, social channels, and posts have been receiving traffic and attention (follows, likes, comments, shares, etc.) like never before.
- And many more achievements that we consider to be classified.
All these would not have been possible if not for your support and encouragement.
And sincerely, we appreciate all our interviewees since we started:
- Anike Chukwuebuka Malcolm – Fitness Interview with Malcolm
- Dr. Okezie Ibeleme – Introducing EdMedicare SOR
- Dr. Joel Akande – Entrepreneurship Opportunities for Doctors
- Dr. Usman Zahid – How I passed my PLAB 1 exam
You all have contributed a lot to our growth.
So we say a very big THANK YOU to all our supporters out there.
We hope to connect better with you this festive season and beyond!
Our Token of Appreciation: The Medical Entrepreneurship Fest – December 2020
The Medical entrepreneurship fest is a trend first created by Medarchive Magazine.
The goal is to promote Medical entrepreneurship in Africa, and Medical entrepreneurship in Nigeria particularly.
Yes! Our health sector will not suffer forever, and we believe that by encouraging innovation and entrepreneurship in healthcare, the next few years will be promising for the health sector in Africa.
To achieve this, we will be featuring 50 Medical Entrepreneurs in Nigeria and Africa.
There are no restrictions to what you can feature, as long as it is legitimate, and you are a health worker or a Medical/health science student.
Steps to Participate in the Medical Entrepreneurship Fest:
- Tell us about your business using the Medical Entrepreneurship fest form below
- Also, send 3 good pictures (not more than 2 Megabytes for each) that perfectly represents your business.
- Follow our social pages, and subscribe to receive notifications on our website (Either through email or using the red notification bell). This will help you monitor when your business is live on the front page of the Magazine.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your business/post is live!
- Finally, this is only for persons affiliated with the health profession; including students.
What we are expecting?
- Creative works: Music, Books, Articles, Research works, crafts, etc
- Online Businesses: Blogs, Websites, and the likes.
- Hospitals, Companies, Pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Small businesses: Social media pages, etc.
- Ideas and Innovation
- Any other legitimate work you need to put out there for people to see
The deadline for the submission of this year’s form is on the 27th of December, 2020.
Let us encourage each other and grow together!
The Medical Entrepreneurship Fest for December 2020 is over!
Subscribe to our website notifications, Newsletters, and follow our social pages to get a notification on the next Medical Entrepreneurship fest.
Or you can contact us for featuring on our blog pages.
See our advertising page to find out more about our audience and how we advertise your products.